Proven communication strategies to help you sell yourself effectively in any interview, presentation, or impromptu business meeting.
“The invaluable advice in How to Wow guarantees your success in any situation.”—Keith Ferrazzi, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Never Eat Alone
Every encounter with your colleagues, clients, employers—even your competitors—is an opportunity to make a positive impression. Your words, your tone of voice, and your body language all speak volumes. But the question is: What are they saying about you?
As a corporate coach, Frances Cole Jones has helped countless CEOs, celebrities, and public figures present their best selves in the boardroom and in-person, on-camera and onstage. Now she shares the skills that are essential to professional and personal success. In How to Wow, you’ll learn how to
• make a lasting impression with a simple introduction
• effectively employ the twelve most persuasive words in the English language
• read nonverbal responses accurately—and shift negative ones immediately
• motivate your team under deadline
• interview fearlessly and flawlessly
• persuade investors to buy in to your product or idea—and help you sell it to others
• write the perfect pitch, résumé, cover letter, or email
• deliver speeches that bring people to their feet
• transform a PowerPoint presentation into a power move
Featuring tips and tricks you can employ right away, How to Wow will teach you how to ask the right questions, respond with confidence, and wow anyone, anywhere, anytime.
“Wow is not optional. Neither is this book. Buy it, study it, put it into action—and wow your bank account!”—Jeffrey Gitomer, author of Little Red Book of Selling
“No matter if you’re at the top of your game or just starting out, this book will swiftly refocus the message that you are sending to the world.”—David Beal, co-CEO and co-founder, Green Hummingbird Entertainment